Located on five pristine miles of Lake Michigan shoreline, Bay Harbor is a magical hidden place in Northern Michigan.
Did you know these fun facts about this picturesque resort community?
5. The town of Bay Harbor, Michigan is a beautiful, year-round residential resort and a favorite destination for luxury homebuyers and visitors alike, with over 30 neighborhoods featuring upscale homes, two spectacular boutique hotels, shopping and dining, sparkling deep-water marina and championship golf courses.
4. Bay Harbor is the perfect location to say “I Do.” Bay Harbor has a total of 15 different wedding venues, many with beautiful views of the Lake Michigan shoreline.
3. Bay Harbor has won numerous international awards and accolades. “Top 50 Best Resort Courses” by Condé Nast Traveler, “America’s 20th Top Golf Resort” by Golf Digest, and “Best Residential Development USA” by CNBC are just a few to name.
2. In July 2018, the Great Lakes Center for the Arts is making its grand opening in Bay Harbor. This world-class, $25 million venues will welcome top-notch entertainment into its doors ranging from critically acclaimed artists, concerts, theatrical productions, comedy, lectures and much more!
1. The Bay Harbor Yacht Club is the “social centerpiece of the community” with endless fun and exclusive celebrations. This Distinguished Emerald Awards is one of the finest private clubs in the world.
Now that you know more about Bay Harbor, it’s time to book your summer vacation here! Stay at the Inn at Bay Harbor or the Village Hotel for and experience you won’t forget. Request a FREE travel guide to learn even more about the area! Full of area information and events throughout the year, this magazine will show you why Bay Harbor is unlike any other place.